SLUM-DOG MILLIONAIRE (KAHOOT – FAMILY FEUD)
Lock your answers hold on tight, cause this where you never know if your right.
Have a mental workout at svkm’s culturama with a new event being introduced in the form of a family feud, where students will go against each other to see who has the best knowledge when it comes to the cinematic world around us.
All team members must be 19 years or younger on the day of the event.
• This game will be played on the website Kahoot.
• Teams will be decided on the day of the event.
• Each team will need one mobile phone to play the game.
• Usage of any other mobile phone for unfair means except of the one on which the team is
playing, will be taken account as cheating and will lead to direct disqualification.
• The rounds will be played based on the theme of cinema.
• There will be an approximate of 4-5 rounds.
• In the first round no team will be eliminated but the points will be counted.
• After each round consequently teams will be eliminated.
• The last team two teams to sustain will get prizes of 1 st and 2 nd respectively depending upon
• The event heads’ decision will be final.