(CAPTURE THE FLAG)
Flag dropped. Flag stolen. Player caught. Flag gone.
Beware of your surroundings. All you need is an event with various adventures, full of thrilling activities and an on-going neighbourhood game of capture the flag. “let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” This time, culturama hosts a tactical and intoxicating game filled with adrenaline and strategy. “all warfare is based on deception.”strategy without tactics is the slowest way to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu, Art of war.
· Two teams of 5-7 people will be equipped with a flag to guard.
· You lose the flag; you lose the battle.
· The flags will be placed in opposite corners, in an area in which only the opposite team can enter. Your team will be provided with a set of nerf guns to defend your flag. If you hit an opposing team member, they will be on time out for 3 minutes.
· Your mission is to capture the other teams’ flag before they do or before all of your team members are tagged out.
· Fighting amongst players will lead to disqualification
· Players cannot enter any restricted classrooms
· Use of abusive/inappropriate language will result in disqualification
· Players causing any damage to school property during the game will be fined
· If any of the teams can not capture the enemy flag in the allocated time, the game will be a draw.
- You need to bring your own Nerf Guns and Bullets.